



We had our beautiful baby girl Friday afternoon at 12:33pm.Ella Lydia Manson is her name! She weighed 7lbs 9oz, 19 1/2in long. She has tons of hair, chubby cheeks, long fingers and toes, she is just perfect! Delivery went well, we were at the hospital in labor for 14 hours, labored for 22 hours total. Made it to 8cm then got an epidural, pushed for an hour. It all went darn smoothly! We just got home today so we're still settling in. More to come later....for now we've got a baby to coo and swoon over! We are SO IN LOVE!

5 comments:
OMG! she is beautiful! congratulations you two!!
love her name and her CHEEKS!!
yay! she is perfect! way to go mom and dad!
WOW! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her and hold her = )
I'm so so so excited to come and visit you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I LOVE YOU both actually I LOVE YOU all three so much!
Love Love Love her!
We are so proud of you guys!
Hope to see you soon :)
Love,
auntie Sara
I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful gestational sac in my life! :) She is just perfect... I want to hold her and love on her! I can't believe how fast those 9 months flew by! You two did a wonderful job- I have no doubt that you are amazing parents! She is perfect, as is her name. ADORABLE! Miss you! Sara
Post a Comment