We had an OB appointment today and I am almost 1cm dilated, 70% effaced, and at 0 station....in english that means that the baby's head is down right at the cervix, cervix is 70% of the way thinned out and starting to dilate. As far as what that means for delivery, that remains to be known, could still take weeks for her to come, but at least there's been some progress! We were pretty happy with the news! Our to do list is complete, can't think of anything we have to do while we still have some baby-free time....we're just relaxing a bit and enjoying each other's company - cooking some fun meals together and laughing lots. Jason is making blueberry scones as I write this so I should head to the kitchen and help...just wanted to give you all an update!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hurry up baby girl - your closet (and parents) await!
Post a Comment