Monday, April 20, 2009

Our First Day at Home



Our first day at home has been great. Ella has been a great baby, nursing well, pooping lots and sleeping in between :). She's a bit jaundiced so we had to go to the pediatrician to get her bilirubin checked and it's a little elevated still, so back to the pediatrician again tomorrow. She's waking up, so this is gonna be short, just wanted to give a quick update and some more pictures.






Sunning away the Jaundice





10 comments:

sara said...

SO beautiful!
I cant believe you made that baby!
What a doll :)
I cant wait to see you guys again!
I know she will grow soooo fast!
I dont wanna miss much :)
Love you! Get some SLEEP!

nicole said...

i can't get over her cheeks!

Anna and Cody said...

ella is so sweet! i just want to kiss her little cheeks!

noelle said...

one word: precious!!!

congrats you guys. good luck in the first weeks at home!!! post more pix since i cant drop by to check her out myself!!!

she is the cutest baby, ever!!! love u guys!

Anonymous said...

Ella is so beautiful! I can't wait to kiss on her, and love on those precious cheeks again soon. Love to you three, Grandma Manson

Erin & Merideth said...

i want to steal her!
i swiped my favorite pic and posted it on my site with a link to yours. hope you don't mind. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Lindsay said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

OMG. I am so sad I'm not there to see her in person. She is absolutely amazing. Good job mom and dad! P.S. How are you feeling? ~Sara~

Anonymous said...

I just can't stop looking. I LOVE her little feet! ~ Sara

jenni said...

Congrats!! You must have gotten a new camera too! Did you take my advice? i hope you are recovering well.