On another not so fun pregnancy note - I am on an emotional roller-coaster and I'm not loving that! I've never really been an overly teary person but my gosh it doesn't take much to bring it on...we were in church and I saw a cute little girl lighting the candles and welled up with tears - I mean come on, get it together! I can swing the other way at the drop of a hat too...I don't like to be grumpy but it just seems to come out of no where! Between the stress of moving and dealing with his psycho wife I don't know how Jason is surviving! Oh the joys of hormones!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Baby Bump
At the request of a few of you I am posting another belly picture...it really is an odd concept to be celebrating getting fat! :) The baby has been moving up a storm, I started feeling her at about 18.5 weeks, and I'm 20 weeks now. her movements and kicks are getting stronger each week. Jason has even been able to feel her kick quite a few times which has been really exciting!
On another not so fun pregnancy note - I am on an emotional roller-coaster and I'm not loving that! I've never really been an overly teary person but my gosh it doesn't take much to bring it on...we were in church and I saw a cute little girl lighting the candles and welled up with tears - I mean come on, get it together! I can swing the other way at the drop of a hat too...I don't like to be grumpy but it just seems to come out of no where! Between the stress of moving and dealing with his psycho wife I don't know how Jason is surviving! Oh the joys of hormones!
On another not so fun pregnancy note - I am on an emotional roller-coaster and I'm not loving that! I've never really been an overly teary person but my gosh it doesn't take much to bring it on...we were in church and I saw a cute little girl lighting the candles and welled up with tears - I mean come on, get it together! I can swing the other way at the drop of a hat too...I don't like to be grumpy but it just seems to come out of no where! Between the stress of moving and dealing with his psycho wife I don't know how Jason is surviving! Oh the joys of hormones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
has anything but your belly started getting fat yet? :) Miss you and can't wait to see you!!!
pregnancy is NOT getting fat - you are making a HUMAN! you are adorable!
you've got that mother glow about you :) Very beautiful I must say!
Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!
you are beautiful! oh gosh - i remember crying at commercials for goodness sake! :) let's make a date for next week! NEXT WEEK! :) Yipee!
You are so cute! Wish we could have had you do our ultrasounds - we didn't get to see to much and didn't even get to do 3D - total bummer. I will try to post some of the pics this weekend.
love the bump!!! so many crazy things happen you are pregnant! talk about physiology in action!
You are oh so cute. I can't wait to feel her kick my hand. Love you, Mom Manson
I am soooo excited. I can not wait to see that little one. Thank you Julie and Jason for making my wishes come true...:):)
I am soooo excited. I can not wait to see that little one. Thank you Julie and Jason for making my wishes come true...:):)
Post a Comment