Hooray I am done with all of my board exams! I took them all in record time....ultrasound physics, vascular physics, OB/Gyn, Abdomen and Breast. My friend Sara and I studied our butts off together...all through school we studied for everything together, so it was a challenge to figure out what to do when she moved to Las Vegas...well we used Skype and studied for hours each day before and after work and it worked wonderfully! We finished taking them in record time, and I truly couldn't have done it without her! I am now officially an ARDMS Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer and Registered Vascular Technologist! It feels SO odd to not be studying!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Done with boards!!!
Hooray I am done with all of my board exams! I took them all in record time....ultrasound physics, vascular physics, OB/Gyn, Abdomen and Breast. My friend Sara and I studied our butts off together...all through school we studied for everything together, so it was a challenge to figure out what to do when she moved to Las Vegas...well we used Skype and studied for hours each day before and after work and it worked wonderfully! We finished taking them in record time, and I truly couldn't have done it without her! I am now officially an ARDMS Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer and Registered Vascular Technologist! It feels SO odd to not be studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats! your awesome :)
I couldn't have ever done it without you either! I'm so glad those days are over. Studying for fetal echo just isn't the same without you! Hope your move home is going/went well! ~ Sara
Post a Comment