
So this is very out of order in the sequence of what's been blogged in Quinton's life, and I had fully intended on posting the series of photos that we've taken up until now with stories of what we've been up to, but clearly that isn't going to happen. So here is a jump to current life....it's full of baby boy smiles! (Ok maybe not full of smiles but at least we got our first smile and subsequent others this week!) Here are some pictures to put a smile on your face too! I hope they warm your heart like they did ours. As a side note, Quinton is over 6 weeks old now - man alive where did that time go??? We're trying to soak it up while the babyness lasts.




4 comments:
SO ADORABLE! He looks so much like Jason! I just want to squeeze him! :)
I love that little guy soooo much!
He's so precious and sweet. Love his smile. Gma Manson
He is great Jules and Jason!
Definitely a Manson!
Love you guys!
~Roo
Post a Comment