Monday, May 23, 2011

3D Baby Boy

He says "It's all "okay" in here", or maybe he's meditating already

Face and arm pushed up against his cheek

This is his face with his arm up by it

Can't wait to tickle those tootsies!

Hand by his face

Profile (there isn't really a hole in the back of his head, it's just how the image was taken)

Hands by his face, it's getting to be a tight squeeze in there

Hand and arm by his face

5 comments:

Turner Two said...

I want cute pictures of the pregnant MOM belly TOO!!!

LOVE YOU, congrats AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! He is so handsome. Love you, MaMa Manson

Lacey said...

So jealous! Last visit the Dr said I was measuring big, but apparently I have a short torso so not big enough to want another ultrasound. I realize that is really a good thing, but I really want to see her again! Can't wait to meet both babies!

Anonymous said...

wow thats crazy how they can do that!.....I cant wait for another little one! Ella is going to be such a great big sister! Love you all and miss you much!

Anna said...

AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to see him in person! :)