Sunday, October 3, 2010
We're still here
It's been forever since we blogged yet again. Hopefully there will be a bit more blogging coming soon. It's been so super busy and pretty chaotic trying to get all settled in our house, going to work & chasing a VERY busy and energetic almost 18 month old ...blogging has gone by the wayside, obviously, but we'll have a bit more time on our hands in the near future so maybe we'll get a bit more posted. Until then enjoy this cute new picture, it took forever to get her to sit still enough to get a good shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a cutie! She is growing up quick. I hope you are all enjoying your new house. I know it can be a lot of work but fun too. Keep blogging I do enjoy keeping up with you.
OH MY GOSH! What an AWESOME picture! This is absolutely frame-able! :) What a doll!
Why does Ella look so grown up? Not fair... Love you all. Gma Manson
WOW!!! She is growing into a little girl, not just a baby anymore. I can't believe it. It has been way too long.
I miss you guys so much and love you all so much! Please give me a call when you get a moment to chat.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
I love that girl!
Post a Comment