Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wahclella Falls


Inspecting the moss

We went on a hike in the gorge yesterday. It was such a pretty sunny day that we all wanted to be outdoors and get some fresh air. We got the fair skinned baby girl all lathered up in her SPF 60 sunblock and hiked Wahclella Falls near Bonneville Dam. It was a rather short hike, but perfect for Ella's liking (and the length of time she'll sit in a backpack). There were 2 waterfalls on the hike, it was really green and lush and pretty. It was a fun day & we're looking forward to more sunny spring time weather so we can get outside much more!
Waterfall #1...it was SO close to the trail



Wahclella Falls

Look at my two happy loves!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No better way to spend your Mother's Day weekend. Love all the green. Thanks for sharing. Gma Manson

Turner Two said...

How fun!! Look at that beautiful little girls toothy smile = ) She is too cute for words.

Hope you enjoyed Mother's Day!

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

She has TEETH? Where has the time gone? Hope to get to grab lunch or something and meet Ella when I'm up there... June 18-23rd, not sure which days I'll be in p-town but I'll keep you updated! Miss you!
~Sara

sara said...

I guess my last comment didnt show up....but I still love these pictures! Great outdoor fun!