
You can't be a toy in our house unless you taste good too!
Ella figured out how to really crawl last weekend. Since getting the hang of it she's movin all over the place. She'll follow us out of a room and into the next, which has been nice for us - rather than either picking her up and taking her everywhere we go or listening to her complain about us not being right next to her she can move where she wants to go quickly by herself. We better get to baby proofing stat! She isn't getting into things yet, but we think it's the next thing coming! She's really into climing things this week too. She's started to pull up on our couch and coffee table and her toys, not to mention Jason and I as we sit on the floor with her (we're now known as mom and dad the human jungle gyms!).
These photos are of Ella playing with her new playcube that we bought on Craigslist for $10...SUCH a steal, this one is about $75 new. Our $10 version is in great shape and Ella loves it!

Look at this girl playing on her knees! She needs kneepads for those poor little legs.


"I'm so tired I have to lay my head down to play but I must not fall asleep...must keep playing!"
4 comments:
That looks like a GREAT deal for 10 bucks! Craigslist is amazing! :)
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Do you think mom and dad have baby proofed the house? This could be interesting! Love ya all
Auntie Sara
love it. the last picture is how i feel right now...must stay away to keep working....:) love you guys!
What an amazing little girl! She is so wonderful! She brings a giant smile to my face and melts my heart! She is just so beautiful!
I LOVE YOU guys and hope you are well. It's so fun to keep tabs on the little one!
MISS YOU!
I love the play cube, that's so neat! I can't believe Ella's crawling, how very fun!
Post a Comment