We recently had dinner with the Lail's. Reid is 6 months older than Ella, and it is always so much fun to see what he is up to and what we can look forward to (or what we are in for :) ) in 6 months. We had a fun evening full of great company, laughter and tasty food!
Sharing toys, new stuff that is someone else's is always more fun to play with!
Peek-A-Boo Laughs...it's not a video of her face but it was oh so cute anyway, Ella just got a kick out of Cody's game of peek-a-boo.
Sharing toys, new stuff that is someone else's is always more fun to play with!Peek-A-Boo Laughs...it's not a video of her face but it was oh so cute anyway, Ella just got a kick out of Cody's game of peek-a-boo.


2 comments:
I wish I could make her laugh like that...some day. Love you, Gma Manson
So cute! I love her little squeal!
Post a Comment