Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snoozing with Daddy



I came downstairs Sunday morning to find these two cuddle-bugs together on the couch. Ella woke up too early from her first nap so daddy gave her a blankie and cuddles and she fell fast asleep in his arms. I'm sure she loved every second of it since she has to sleep in that big dark lonely crib all by herself these days (what cruel parents we are!), and Daddy doesn't look too heartbroken either.

Notice her duckie jammies....she wore them in honor of the Oregon football game last night, Ella had to go to bed before the game was over so this was "her" way of cheering from dream-land. I (Julie) am not a huge fan of the new Duck uniforms so Ella and I decided that her PJ's could be a good alternative for the team...rubber duckies plastered to their chest sounds like a nice option right? We'll be contacting Mr. Knight with our new plan...be prepared, changes coming soon! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a duck game that was! I love the ducky sleeper. Love you guys, Gm Manson