Sunday, October 4, 2009

These will make you smile


Don't you just love it when a picture makes you smile? Ella is such a doll....I know I might be a bit biased, but we just can't get enough of her adorable smiles! Her Great-Grandma West brought her this giant stuffed pony, it's so soft and cuddly and Ella loves to lay on it already. She'll be playing cow-girl and riding the thing before we know it.

4 comments:

sara said...

Very Cute!

Scott and Teah said...

I love the "make you smile" photo's! You can really see that Ella is going to be a character!

Love you all,
Teah

Turner Two said...

oh my goodness!! These are beautiful! You are starting to see a little girl in there...SO FUN!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Lindsay said...

She is so adorable! I really enjoy reading your blog posts and of course love the photos. I hope you all are doing well.