Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blast From The High School Past

I was recently going through some old high school photos and got a good laugh out of these in particular! These are at my high school graduation party....my friends and I did a dance to the Backstreet Boys, "Bye Bye Bye" at our grad night party (we actually placed in the top 3 and won $$). We gave the guests at my party a preview of our performance - looks like we were having fun! Don't you just love the HOT pink cowgirl hat I'm wearing...it was all part of the gig. Ah the memories.
Anna Lail, Maria Lawler, Sam Guido, Rebecca, Me
I think Anna and I were both a little lost and cracking up at each other! Love it!!



2 comments:

nicole said...

oh julie julie julie. bye bye bye is NOT by the backstreet boys - that is an NSYNC one all the way! I should know...i was an nsync fanatic - complete with outfits specially made for their concerts!! =)

Anna and Cody said...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!