Sunday, January 11, 2009

25 weeks....how time flies!

We are 25 weeks pregnant - it feels just like yesterday that we found out. The baby has grown a ton the last couple of weeks and is really starting to stick out there! Here is a belly photo per the request of a few of you.

8 comments:

jenni said...

you and Jess are tied for the cutest belly in the world!

nicole said...

you are adorable! hope you are enjoying being back in ptown!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute - wish I could see you in person!

Anna and Cody said...

soooooo adorable!!!! you look great!

Sara said...

pregnant looks good on you!! she'll be here before you know. how exciting!!

Stacey said...

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm just you feel absolutely the opposite, but I'm just so excited for you and Jason and your new baby girl. I can't wait to meet the beautiful new life you will bring into this world.

LOVE YOU!

Stacey said...

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure you don't feel that way, but I am here to tell you otherwise! I'm so excited for you and Jason and the new miracle of life you are going to bring in to this world very soon = )

I still can't believe it when I really think about it...

LOVE YOU!

Tom and Donna said...

Julie, congratulations to you & J!Any names picked out?