Friday, October 31, 2008

What a birthday gift!


So we were supposed to wait until late November to see what gender baby we are having, but we're so antsy so I decided to call a friend at Loma Linda to see if she would do an ultrasound for us. We're just over 15 weeks so we thought she could tell and .......IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are so excited and we're seeing pink already. It was pretty funny...last night we decided to do a scientific method of determining what we're having, it's called the "rock, paper, scissors method" - best out of 9 (since there are 9 months in pregnancy) if Julie won it would be a girl since I'm a girl, and if Jason won it would be a boy, since he's a boy....well Julie won! Our method worked! :)

Showing off that left arm....she's gonna be a left handed outside hitter!


A little foot

Just hangin' out in the pool

6 comments:

jenni said...

wow!!!! Happy Birthday to all 3 of you!

nicole said...

those pictures are CRAZY! congratulations... sooo exciting!

Scott and Teah said...

She's a beauty! A real doll! Your probably going to have issues, getting her tops with long enough sleeves though...... Looks like a tall lady to us.

We are so happy for you two! :) Really glad our family is expanding. Congratulations!
Mere et Pere

Anna and Cody said...

WAHOOOOOOO! can't wait to meet the little gal!

Sara said...

YAY for little girls!! and that's right she's gonna be a left handed outside hitter!!! heck yeah :-) congrats, this is TOO cute

Anonymous said...

I can't even believe it!!! I think about it ever so often and it really hits me...you are going to be a MOM and not just any MOM the most amazing and wonderful MOM and for Jason, he is going to be a fantastic father as well. I love you both actually you three very much and I can't wait to meet the new Manson lady = ) I agree Jules, she is probably going to be a leftie!! LOVE YOU!- Stacey